VERSE OF THE DAY

Friday, June 7, 2013

Getting Back On Writing

It's been months since I stopped and rested from writing. And because of this, I eventually skipped on pass events on my life which I can say are the most important and worth sharing. I missed writing so much it kills me haha. 

Right now, I want to pray for God to keep in me the enthusiastic spirit of writing which I had in the past years of my schooling. I could remember all those articles I wrote for our school paper and I badly wanted to get back or rather, continue the career I'm starting to forget.
God gives gift, specially to His children. And we believers are to become stewards of these spiritual gifts/ talents. Constantly keeping the faith, and using these gifts for His glory, until that day comes that we are to give account on what we have done on our lives with those gifts.

I remember way back 2008 when our teacher instructed us to write an essay about what can we say about Democracy. Back then I was one of those "hardworking" students I thought, but later on I realized that was a joke haha. So I rushed working, and I can hardly remember things I wrote. But one thing's sure, I was one of those who were commended who did well, as far as I can remember. From then I never knew things in the near future would revolve around this gift. A gift I used and never realized to care on until God gave meaning to my life when I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior.


It's been moths since I stopped and rested from writing. And right now, I want to continue, and if ever He wants me to stop at any circumstance, let His will be done just as He say it will. But now I would write, for the cost of bringing Him glory, in all such ways I could.



"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others,
as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms." 
(1 Peter 4:10 NIV)